Real Estate Closings
Want to streamline your real estate closing? Having an experienced attorney on your side will help you move through the process smoothly, quickly, and successfully. At The Dial Firm, our qualified attorneys protect your interests and legal rights. Count on us, from transaction beginning to successful closing.
The financial and legal implications of real estate transactions are far-reaching. Securing trustworthy legal representation is crucial. With our attorneys guiding you step by step, you will be able to move forward with confidence to meet your goals.
South Carolina Attorneys You Can Trust with Your Real Estate Closing
A real estate closing is a transformational decision for an individual or business. Seek the services of reliable attorneys before you begin the real estate transaction. This will ensure the process and results meet your expectations.
Our attorneys at The Dial Firm will help you navigate real estate closings by:
- Communicating with lenders to ensure compliance with the closing instructions
- Analyzing and reviewing all closing documentation, including the bill of sale, deed, and closing affidavits
- Ensuring proper disbursement of funds to the seller, buyer, inspector, surveyor, title insurance company, and lender
- Verifying that all necessary documents, such as the deed mortgage, are recorded in the applicable county’s Public Land records
- Ensuring the title insurance is correctly issued after closing
Do you need an attorney who can also serve as your escrow agent, closing agent, or title agent for a residential or commercial real estate closing? We can help with that too. Several things can go wrong during a real estate transaction. Our closing attorneys help you avoid the common pitfalls and keep you on the right track.
Get Our Skilled Attorneys on Your Side
If you want to move forward with your real estate closing without the hassles and headaches, it’s time to discover The Dial Firm. Our dedicated attorneys provide an elite level of client care and legal representation. We give you peace of mind throughout the closing process. Contact our real estate closing attorneys now to schedule a consultation.